Friday Community Jobs Roundup – 3/31/17
By Shannon Abram, The Community Roundtable
It’s the last day of March and Spring is officially here. Evern if there is snow on the ground in Boston (just a little left) we are ready for budding flowers and balmy breezes.
What goes great with the changing of the season? A new community job perhaps? Each Friday we compile a comprehensive list of the latest jobs across community management. Be sure to check back in each week to see the latest listings.
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Solo Social Media and Community Manager – Dart Container – Lincolnshire, IL
- Experienced Online Community Manager (m/f) – Dorado Games – Malta, MT
- Online Community and Support Manager – Verizon – Piscataway, NJ
- Online Community Manager – Indigo Slate – Bellevue, WA
- Community Manager – 2K Games – Novato, CA
- Community Manager – USA – Orbital Systems – Sausalito, CA
- Online Community Manager – Dodge Data & Analytics – Bedford, MA
- Community Manager – Grammarly, Inc. – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Community Manager (Entry Level) – Linqia – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Desktop Relations (Contractor) – Twitch – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Electronic Arts – Redwood City, CA
- Community Manager – Localvore – Boston, MA
- Social Media Community Manager – Citi – Long Island City, NY
- Community Marketing Manager – NETGEAR – San Jose, CA
- Community Manager – Udacity, Inc. – San Francisco, CA
- Social Media Community Manager – International Hospitality Enterprises – San Juan, PR
- Director of Online Community – Atlassian – 7 reviews – San Francisco, CA
- Director of Community Engagement – Association of American Medical Colleges – Washington, DC
- Marketing & Communications Director – Post Carbon Institute – Corvallis, OR
- Community Consultant – Personify – Austin, TX
- Community Manager Lead – thredUP Inc – San Francisco, CA
Best practices for getting a community management job
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!
comments powered by Disqus