Friday Community Jobs Roundup – 3/17/17
By Amy Turner, The Community Roundtable
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Each Friday we compile a comprehensive list of the latest jobs across community management. Be sure to check back in each week to see the latest listings. This week’s roundup even features an opportunity to work with our amazing team here at TheCR!
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator – The Community Roundtable – Boston, MA
- Digital Platform Content/Editor Manager – Mercer – New York, NY
- Content Manager, Sitebuilder Team – Endurance International Group – Burlington, MA
- Social Media Community Manager – Market America Inc – Monterey, CA
- Online Community Manager – Dodge Data & Analytics – Bedford, MA
- Online Community and Support Manager – Verizon – Piscataway, NJ
- Community Manager – Hoosier Hometown Inc – Indianapolis, IN
- Community Manager – MakerBot – New York State
- Social Media Manager – Mega Systems Inc. – Helotes, TX
- Community Social Media Manager – Dynamic Signal – San Bruno, CA
- Manager, Community Research – Conde Nast – New York, NY
- Social Media Manager, Sean John (Freelance) – Global Brands Group – New York, NY
- Associate Director, Alumni Engagement Digital Connectivity – Northwestern University – Evanston, IL
- Social Media Manager – Niantic, Inc. – San Francisco, CA
- Community Engagement & Training Manager – 1WorldSync – Chicago, IL
- Social Media Community Manager, Recruitment – The Cheesecake Factory – Calabasas, CA
- Senior Product Manager, Customer Success – Weebly – Scottsdale, AZ
- Coworking Community Strategist – Verizon – Cambridge, MA
- Internal Communications Specialist – Equinox – New York, NY
- Manager, Internal Communications – Alnylam – Cambridge, MA
- Internal Communications Manager – AXA – Chicago, IL
- Internal Communications Manager – NYU Langone Medical Center – Brooklyn, NY
- Internal Communications Manager – it solutions inc – Mountain View, CA
- Manager, Employee Engagement Communications – Xylem – Rye Brook, NY
- Director, Internal Communications – International Justice Mission – Washington, DC
- Employee Communications Manager – JLG – Hagerstown, MD
- Internal Communications Associate – Gogo Commercial Aviation – Chicago, IL
- Advisor Internal Communications – CVS Health – Woonsocket, RI
- Communication Strategist Job – Micron – Austin, TX
- Internal Communications Manager – UBM Americas – New York, NY
- Community Moderator – Sprint – Overland Park, KS
- Senior Community Strategist – Experis – Milpitas, CA
- Community Marketing Manager – NETGEAR – San Jose, CA
- Online Community Manager – Dodge Data & Analytics – New York, NY
- Online Community Manager – The Creative Group – San Francisco, CA
Best practices for getting a community management job
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!
comments powered by Disqus