Community Jobs Roundup – 2/17/17
By Amy Turner, The Community Roundtable
Each Friday we compile a comprehensive list of the latest jobs across community management. Be sure to check back in each week to see the latest listings.
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Community Strategist – Lithium – Austin, TX
- Social Media Community Manager – Navy Federal Credit Union – Merrifield, VA
- Specialist, Online Customer Care – Shiseido America – New York, NY
- Social Media Community Manager – Trunk Club – Chicago, IL
- Community Manager – Silverback Social – White Plains, NY
- Community Manager – Lucid Software – South Jordan, UT
- Community Manager – Higher Logic – Mesa, AZ
- Online Course Developer and Manager – Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD
- Community Manager, Education Modernization – Facebook – Menlo Park, CA
- Knowledge Management (KM) Specialist and Community Manager – Insight Systems Corporation – Arlington, VA
- Community Representative / Manager – Daybreak Games – San Diego, CA
- Manager, Internal Communications – eQHealth Solutions – Baton Rouge, LA
- Internal Communications Director – Oscar Insurance – New York, NY
- Digital Internal Communications Director – NIKE INC – Beaverton, OR
- Internal Communications Specialist – Bose – Framingham, MA
- Internal Communications Director – Medidata Solutions – New York, NY
- Senior Manager, Internal Communications – AECOM – Los Angeles, CA
- Manager of Employee Communications – WestRock – Norcross, GA
- Director, Internal and External Communications – McKesson – Irving, TX
- Manager, Internal Communications – ENGIE – Spokane, WA
- Enterprise Social Community Manager – Visa – Austin, TX
- Knowledge Management Specialist – SigmaRiver – Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Applications/Knowledge Manager – Battelle – Tampa, FL
- Manager, Intranet Knowledge Services – Kinect – Santa Monica, CA
- Director, Internal Communications – All Children’s Hospital – Saint Petersburg, FL
- Director, Internal Communications – Salesforce – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager/Associate Director – Internal Communications – MedImmune – Gaithersburg, MD
- Director, Executive & Internal Communications – National CASA Association – Seattle, WA
- Regional Internal Communications Manager – TMF Group – Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Social Media Coordinator/Community Manager – The Baddish Group – New York, NY
- Shared Services Manager – Accenture – Philadelphia, PA
- Manager, IT Community – Skyriver Communications Inc. – San Diego, CA
- Manager, External Communications – Hilton Grand Vacations – Orlando, FL
- Community Manager – Nexon America – El Segundo, CA
- Social Media Strategist – Havenly – Denver, CO
- Community Manager/Social Listening – iCrossing – Chicago, IL
- Men’s Area Community Strategist – lululemon athletica – United States
- Junior Digital Strategist – PureRED – Princeton, NJ
- Social Media Manager – MGM Resorts International – Las Vegas, NV
- Community Organizer – Girls Who Code – Boston, MA
Best practices for getting a community management job:
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!
comments powered by Disqus