Community Jobs Roundup – 2/10/17
By Amy Turner, The Community Roundtable
Each Friday we compile a comprehensive list of the latest jobs across community management. Be sure to check back in each week to see the latest listings.
Know of a great community opening that we’ve missed? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!
- Digital Content Manager – HomeSmart – Scottsdale, AZ
- Social Media Community Manager – Citizens Bank – Dedham, MA
- Social Media Community Manager – Trunk Club – Chicago, IL
- Community Manager – DataRobot – Boston, MA
- Community Manager – Getaround – Boston, MA
- Online Community Manager – Elevation Church – Charlotte, NC
- Community Manager – IBM Kenexa – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – Trulia – San Francisco, CA
- Community Manager – The Weather Channel – San Francisco, CA
- Global Social Media Manager – iRobot Corporation – Bedford, MA
- Community & Social Media Manager – Infoblox – Tacoma, WA
- Digital Community Manager – Romano’s Macaroni Grill – Denver, CO
- Solo Social Media and Community Manager – Dart Container – Lincolnshire, IL
- Knowledge Management (KM) Specialist and Community Manager – Insight Systems Corporation – Arlington, VA
- Community Manager – Monster Energy – Corona, CA
- Community Manager – Skillshare – New York, NY
- Community Manager – Blizzard Entertainment – Irvine, CA
- B2B Social Media Manager – realtor.com – Santa Clara, CA
- Enterprise Content Management Product Manager – IBM Kenexa – Austin, TX
- Mobile Content Management (MCM) Subject Matter Expert – VMware – Atlanta, GA
- Internal Content Developer – Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Roseville, CA
- Content Strategist, User Experience – Walmart eCommerce – San Bruno, CA
- Digital Marketing Content Specialist – Chase Corporation – Westwood, MA
- Head of Content & Community – Here To There Advisors – Middletown, RI
- Senior Community Manager (Contract to Hire) – POSSIBLE – New York, NY
- Digital Strategist/Community Manager – Weber Shandwick – Detroit, MI
- Employee Communications Specialist – HP – Vancouver, WA
- Content Specialist, Internal Communications – Liberty Mutual – Boston, MA
- Director of Corporate Communications & Programs – The Wills Group – Maryland
- Internal Communications Manager – Ocean State Job Lot – North Kingstown, RI
- Director, Internal Communications – Progress – Waltham, MA
- Internal Communications Manager – Muscular Dystrophy Assoc – Chicago, IL
- Internal Communications Manager, Search – Google – Mountain View, CA
- Internal Communications Manager-Miami – Cable & Wireless Communications Inc – Coral Gables, FL
- Coordinator, Internal Communications – General Motors – Pontiac, MI
- Senior Communications Lead, M&A – Salesforce – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Communications Lead – Salesforce – Indianapolis, IN
- Manager, Internal and External Communications – ABB – Atlanta, GA
- Manager, Internal Communications – Novelis – Atlanta, GA
- Community Specialist – Fitbit – San Francisco, CA
- Member Services Knowledge Base Manager – Young Living Essential Oils – American Fork, UT
- Manager, Intranet Knowledge Services – Kinect – Santa Monica, CA
- Knowledge Manager – Summit Technologies, Inc. – Fort Eustis, VA
- Director Of User Experience – Pegasystems – Boston, MA
- Community Manager – Nexon America – Los Angeles, CA
Best practices for getting a community management job:
- How Do I Find a Community Manager Job? – Community management is a profession of relationships – use your network to discover your next role. Most community jobs are not currently found through traditional job listings.
- 50 Skills of Community Management – The Community Skills Framework represents the five skill families and top 50 skills that are required to build a successful community program.
- How To Win That Community Manager Job – As organizations begin to increasingly recognize and reward the value of good community management the market for jobs has begun to heat up. While at any given moment there are literally dozens of interesting community jobs open around the country (and truly, the world) the competition for these roles is getting stiffer. How can you set yourself apart?
- 8 Tips for Being a Successful Remote Worker – With so many work-from-home/remote community jobs out there, we’ve shared some helpful tips to succeed in this environment. It’s not as easy and glamorous as you’d think!
For TheCR Network Eyes Only: Community Careers and Development Group – Are you a member of TheCR Network? Check out this group inside TheCR Network where members share job postings, hiring advice and best practices for landing the community jobs of your dreams!
comments powered by Disqus