- The effective use of video for social media content a B2B setting
- While the technical audience for B2B social media is strong, the real growth is expected in the business-level audience
- The intersection of social media and traditional marketing; including calls to action as a crucial part of engagement
- Measurement- tying awareness building measurements such as share of voice and sentiment to traffic generation
- Blogs are very powerful tools for capturing people’s attention (still!)
- The effectiveness of feeding ideas to bloggers and other influencers to keep a constant flow of external content
- Determining whether or not to have separate subject channels for separate audience to maintain high levels of relevance, interest and engagement, while maintaining control over the overall content direction
- Internal culture; the value of support from the top
Download this episode.
Subscribe to this podcast series.
MUSIC CREDIT: “Bleuacide” by graphiqsgroove.